Photo reblogged from with 15,254 notes
1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.
Photo reblogged from with 14,376 notes
That jacket is cute.
Photoset reblogged from with 1,149,784 notes
Photo reblogged from with 254,832 notes
Page 1 of 45